2022 Mercedes-AMG SL has been the talk of the town since it was officially announced as the successor to the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43. This car is an all-around package that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Why is it the best
1) The engine of this car is capable of delivering a peak power output of up to 530bhp and a peak torque output of 1000Nm.
2) This car has two drive modes: the comfort mode and the sport mode. The comfort mode enables you to use your car smoothly on the road while spending less fuel. It also gives you a feel of driving a petite premium sedan. When you switch to sport mode, the car will become more responsive, get a better throttle response and give you that performance rush that only AMG can provide.
3) This vehicle comes with an electronic limit system that will make sure that your driving does not go beyond safety limits.
4) The car has a feature called a 3D-shift light which allows you to shift gears within split seconds. It contains seven gears which are highlighted in red while they are being shifted. Therefore, the driver will not be able to miss a gear and that is indeed remarkable.
5) The car comes with a driving mode selector which can be used to switch from ECON mode to SPORT or RACE mode at any point in time.
6) This vehicle can reach 0-100km/h in just 3.7 seconds and can attain a top speed of 300km/h.
7) The car comes with a carbon-ceramic braking system which is the first-ever AMG braking system. It gives you better braking capability and high cooling efficiency.
8) The vehicle is equipped with six airbags.
9) This vehicle is equipped with eight cameras, one radar, four sonars, and six ultrasonic sensors and features an electronic limit system.
10) Mercedes-AMG engineers have spent years manufacturing this car. They did not want to settle for just an engine that delivers good performance but wanted to ensure that their clients are fully satisfied with their purchase. Therefore, they had put a lot of effort into developing this vehicle.